International students who wish to study a 5 years undergraduate integrated course, 3 to 4 years undergraduate course, or 2 years postgraduate course in India with a partial or fully funded scholarship may apply for the SII Scholarship. SII Scholarship is an attractive scholarship and tuition fee waiver scheme for international students. The Study in India (SII) funds a maximum of USD$ 3500 per student per year. This is a scholarship from the Government of India. However, the Government of India reserves all right to review the Scholarship Policy each year.
Terms of SII Scholarship
- Each scholarship is valued at USD$ 3500 per student per year.
- Each scholarship under the SII scheme will only cover tuition, accommodation, food, and admission fees. No other expense listed outside this will be covered.
- If the total fees of the course for each year, which includes tuition, accommodation, food, and admission, is lesser than the proposed value of USD$ 3500, the lesser amount will be given as a scholarship.
- All scholarships are electronically transferred to the institutes.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred to the institute after verification of the student’s attendance for the first month has been forwarded to the SII team.
- All scholarships are renewable on a year-on-year basis until the day of Graduation.
- The government of India reserves all right to review the Scholarship policy each year.
How to apply for SII Scholarship
- Register as an applicant at https://www.studyinindia.gov.in/
- Read all the instructions very carefully
- Select Courses
- Select Institutions
- Upload your documents
- Wait for the notification
The Scholarship in India website (www.scholarshipinindia.com.bd) is a personal entity. We do not have any relation with the SII or any government authority. Please do not contact us for any assistance or suggestions regarding any government scholarship-related issues including SII Scholarship.